A double chin is explained as a submental fat which occurs when the layer of fat is being created under your skin. The looser skin and the genetics which happened in the aging stage, also lead to a double chin. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the best procedure to get rid of double chin in detail.
Are you frustrated and embarrassed about your double chin issues? Now it is time to say goodbye to your double chin concerns as now a plethora of best options available with you for double chin reduction which includes CoolSculpting, Kybella injections, and neck liposuction.
Kybella vs. CoolSculpting vs. chin liposuction: which procedure I should prefer?
You should visit your plastic surgeon, your surgeon is going to examine your condition then recommend a suitable method according to your situation. After undergoing any of the procedures, you can get the expected and effective results. It not only enhances your physical appearance but also boosts your morale.
Liposuction: a fat reduction procedure
Liposuction is explained as a kind of cosmetic surgery that breaks and sucks the excess fat from your body. The surgeon uses the hollow equipment, called Cannula to remove the excess fat. Liposuction specialists insert this equipment below the skin and apply high-pressure and powerful vacuum to the cannula.
Some of the Fast facts of liposuction:-
- Surgeons use general anesthesia while performing this liposuction surgery.
- Liposuction is not considered as a weight-loss surgery it is performed as a cosmetic procedure.
- The Risks which are included in it are scarring and infection.
- This surgery can be preferred to treat some medical state.
Cool Sculpting: quick treatment, no downtime, Long-lasting results
CoolSculpting is explained as a fat-freezing solution whose motive is to eradicate stubborn fat from certain body parts.
- the painless procedure as it does not use needles.
- the faster recovery that means you can get back to your regular tasks soon.
- Long-lasting results.
- healthier lifestyle.
- Enhances personality and morale.
Kybella injections: a fast, “fine-tunable” non-surgical option
Kybella is explained as a nonsurgical injectable method, surgeons use this method to target the excess fat below the chin. This procedure uses a deoxycholic acid injection series to mark the fat cells in the treated area.
Some of the fast facts of this procedure:-
- The painless procedure as there is no requirement of incisions
- In most cases, downtime is minimal
- You should be 18 or older with moderate to extreme fat below the chin.
- You may not be considered as a suitable candidate for this surgery:-
- if you have or are planning to undergo facial surgery.
- if you have trouble swallowing
- any medical condition near or in the planned injection area.
- Have an infection near the treated area
- pregnant or nursing
Are you interested in CoolSculpting, Kybella, liposuction—or other alternative ways to modify your appearance?
If you are planning to undergo any of the procedures, first you should research the different clinics then you have to visit for face to face consultation, gain knowledge about all the procedures along with surgical techniques. You have to check the success stories of the performed surgeries by the peculiar surgeon. After evaluating the background of the surgeon and clinic then only should hire the surgeon to attain the best results.