Migrating options for the UK

England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe are collectively called as the United Kingdom (UK). The UK is one of the wonderful places in the world to visit. It is a place of wonderful music, literature, arts, and fine dining with some of the world’s top restaurants. The weather in the UK is also splendid.

International Moving Quotes

Moving from one place to another can be challenging and hectic. Most of which include moving your belongings across the country or sometimes even across the continents by considering factors like moving charges not exceeding the budget, personal possessions arriving on time and in good condition. All of the above factors play an important role. International Moving Quotes play an important role in this.

One can move to the UK in the following ways

  • Tier 5 Youth Mobility
  1. UK Ancestry
  2. Right to Abode
  3. Spousal Visa
  4. Student Visa (limited working hours)
  5. Investor/ Set-up or run your own business
  6. Exceptional Talent

And a few more.

UK Ancestry

The eligibility criteria are as follows

  • Grandparent was born in the UK and is a commonwealth citizen.
  • This can also guarantee a visa for all your dependents.
  • After 5 years in the UK, you can obtain Indefinite leave to remain (ILR).

 Right to Abode

  • If your parents are British, then you are eligible for Permanent residency.
  • The right is inherited by birth.

Spousal Visa

  • If your partner is a British citizen or settled in the UK and you have lived together for more than two years or married to them, you are eligible for a spousal visa.
  • This includes if you have an EEA partner as well, will change for EEA after Brexit.

Student visa

There are two kinds of the student visa which the UK provides

  • Tier 4 (General) Student Visa- This is for students whose age is at least 16 years or above who are intending to pursue their higher education.
  • Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa – This is for children between the age of 4 to 15 years who can be educated at independent fee-paying schools.
  • If you wish to work under a student visa, you can work only up to 20 hours per week and full-time during vacation or summer holidays.
  • There are various exams which can be taken to secure admission in UK Colleges, they are
  1. GMAT
  2. IELTS
  3. TOEFL
  4. GRE
  5. PLAB for doctors
  6. Few others

Work permit visa

  • A confirmed offer letter of employment from a licensed UK employer who will act as a sponsor.
  • You should have the Certificate of Sponsorship issued by your sponsoring employer.
  • You should pass the points-based assessment for various types of visas.
  1. Tier 2 General – Skilled Worker: A minimum score of 70 points is required.

2. Tier 2 Intra – Company Transfer: A minimum score of 60 points is required.

  1. Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa : A minimum score of 70 points is required.

Above are the few of the several ways that can be used to move to the UK.