The power of quality information is in our hands. It is interesting to realize that this is not only for oral health. Therefore, follow the items described below in order to reduce the amount of bad information circulating on social networks:
- Pay attention to the source of the news and if possible search for the original site before sharing.
- Dental blogs are a reliable source of news and subjects related to oral health.
- Watch out for very sensational headlines like “Research reveals that Japanese substance will replace the dentist’s dreaded little motor”, “Natural method promises to whiten teeth at no cost.” Many media guidelines are based on the results of single scientific research and the data are not always accurately described. A visit to thriveglobal.com makes things perfect.
Contrary to popular belief the best toothbrush to care of your smile is not necessarily the most expensive and with technological innovations. This is because what really makes oral hygiene efficient is the movement performed during brushing capable of breaking the bacterial plaques that get stuck in the teeth, in addition to cleaning and removing any remaining food that may have been stuck there. Even knowing that the various options that exist on the market can make the process of deciding which the best toothbrush can be somewhat confusing.
So, in this content we will talk about the types of toothbrushes and also help you choose the one that will best take care of your smile with just 3 tips. Check out:
- Discover the different types of toothbrush
- Learn how to choose the best toothbrush
- It’s time to buy the ideal toothbrush to take care of your oral health.
Discover the different types of toothbrush
The oral hygiene aisle of supermarkets and pharmacies offer a multitude of products, making it difficult to decide which toothbrush is best for you. This is because although they all serve to clean teeth and gums, each of the best toothbrushes offers different benefits according to your needs. In general, there are 4 main types of the toothbrush, which are:
Traditional: the most common, this type offers good options for children and adults, whether with soft or ultra-soft bristles
Electric: works with batteries, and has a rounded head that automatically performs oscillation and rotation movements
Unitufo: complement the traditional toothbrush, it is indicated for cleaning orthodontic appliances and patients using bridges or implants
Interdental: can complement or replace the use of dental floss, since its conical or cylindrical shape allows access to regions that are difficult to clean the mouth.
Having full knowledge of the types of a toothbrush is an important step so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. And now that you know which ones are most used, it’s time to know how to choose the best toothbrush for you.
Learn How to Choose the Best Toothbrush
After knowing the best toothbrushes on the market, you need to pay attention to some requirements to choose the one that is right for you.
Notice the bristles of all types of toothbrush
Responsible for sweeping all the dirt off your teeth, you need to look carefully at the bristles of your future brush so that you can clean it properly, without hurting your gums or wearing out tooth enamel. In general, there are two options: soft and ultra-soft, with the latter gaining more and more space in the market.